Summer Guardian Bug?

Bcake047

Hello,

I have defeated the Summer Guardian Lime right now and she told me to come here and beat the Summer Guardian Rin.

When I talked to her before I started the quest everything looked normal.

Now i get this: - attached file 1 -

Is this correct?

Kind regards.

Edit1: Also my guild member told me that there is a cooldown of 3 days for the Summer Guardians.

I mistakenly talked with Summer Guardian Lime again after my win and I was forced into another fight with her and she rewarded me again 3 PvE Coins (2x 3 = 6 PvE in total for 2 wins)

Edit2: I also checked the Summer Guardian rewards and I think I was supposed to get 100-300 Summer Points as well beside the 3 PvE Coins, but that didn't happen. I still got 0.

Edit3: Problem Analysis: Seems like when you are in the same area after the fight you can keep fighting her (didn't test after the 2nd time though). When you leave the area and reenter the guardian will disappear so that you can't talk to her.

Edit4: After physically seeing that the guardian is disappeared in the area when reentering makes Summer Guardian Rin talk normally and allows me to fight her.

Conclusion so far:

I won against the same Summer Guardian Lime twice in a row.

Have not received Summer Points - attached file 2 -.

Have only received the 3 PvE coins each win.

Guardian disappeared after reentering area for the 2nd time.

Summer Guardian Rin works fine after you let the guardian disappear in the area.

Unbenann12asdt.thumb.png.43c12da492ced5f4e305223a05a2df78.png

Unbenann232323t.thumb.png.a0f6d02ecff66ea91d7c4f9c12d14489.png

Edited by BCake047
Yzg5Dl8.gif

I fixed this, should be all good now

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

yeah, i had to change some stuff, u should get a free battle out of it

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.