Castaway |Social Guild|

Mrhugglesworth

67dab2abb758cd7b946eaf0bc666b205921a0d61_wth4615_1_1.png

New_Project_7.png

UNDER CONSTRUCTION 3.31.2020

New_Project_16.png

Our goals are to have fun playing PRO while staying social and interacting with other guild members using Discord. We don't need or expect people to be top tier PvPers, be millionaires, or have hundreds of hours dedicated to PRO. We'd rather have social people that talk in Discord and have fun! Everyone is welcome in our guild, so if you are looking for a friendly and helpful guild, then this might be the guild for you!

New_Project_15.png

-A VERY social Discord community with members coming from everywhere around the world.

-Regional sweepers

-Weekly events that always reward 200k+ in prizes.

-Guild shop (You submit, we P/C if you want, sell the mon, and give you the money :) )

-Daycare and egg-move services

-Guides and helpful links

-We have cupcakes!

New_Project_17.png

-Hunters, Farmers, PROS, Veterans, Rookies, Poke Enthusiasts, literally anyone is welcome! All we ask is that you join our Discord and talk to us! We just really like to talk! Lol. xD

-We use Discord for EVERYTHING, we do NOT use the in-game guild chat tab, so Discord is a requirement!

New_Project_18.png

We are constantly coming up with new event ideas but you are more than welcome to share any sorts of creative ideas as you please.

We are also constantly adding pokes into our guild bank; including hunters, sweepers, etc.

We are looking into creating a guild gym system where members can battle the officers/gym leaders.

New_Project_21.png

Creator/Leader: Mr. Hugglesworth

1st Officer: Tanuki01

2nd Officer: Icing

Event Officer: Juruzu & Tanuki01 & Icing

PvP Officers: Flappington (aka. Flap) & NeyofMine

Recruitment Officer: Icing & Juruzu

Discord Officer: NeyofMine & Icing

New_Project_22.png

Please fill out this form if you are looking into joining us! We are constantly looking for new recruits!

Just copy and paste below in the comments and fill it to the best of your abilities!

#1: What is your in-game name?
#2: What is your age?
#3: What is your Discord ID?
#4: How many hours do play PRO each day?
#5: What are your total number of hours in PRO?
#6: How many badges have you collected?
#7: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)?
#8: What can you bring to us if you joined?

If you do not get a response in a reasonable amount of time, please add lcing#3676 (lowercase L) on Discord!

New_Project_23.png

If you are looking to become an officer in this guild, then please PM me! I will ask you a few questions and see where it goes from there.

Thank you for considering Castaway!

fdb7ed77fa09e47f96463b8c91783376.png

Edited by MrHugglesworth
  • Like 8

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1: Bashfluff

#2: 23

#3: Like, 7 or 8? I don't have a job and I have no real responsibilities, so it's this or a Phantasy Star Online server. Pokemon is just better.

#4: Yes and yes.

#5: Hmm. Was going to do breeding until I realized there wasn't any breeding on this server. Um. I don't really hunt Pokemon. Can you put me down for trying to catch a Chansey for 7 hours before not realizing it would knock itself out with recoil after I False Swipe'd it? That's about the only remarkable thing I've done.

#6: I'm on a lot? I have a level 84 Staryu that can almost beat Giovanni. I dunno, job interviews are enough without having to do one for a Pokemon MMO fangame guild. I'm here to have fun. If you like having fun people around, that's a perk.

#7: Nope. I mean, for some guilds, maybe, but I don't see what's in it for you if I'm good at PvP or not.

#1: Bashfluff

#2: 23

#3: Like, 7 or 8? I don't have a job and I have no real responsibilities, so it's this or a Phantasy Star Online server. Pokemon is just better.

#4: Yes and yes.

#5: Hmm. Was going to do breeding until I realized there wasn't any breeding on this server. Um. I don't really hunt Pokemon. Can you put me down for trying to catch a Chansey for 7 hours before not realizing it would knock itself out with recoil after I False Swipe'd it? That's about the only remarkable thing I've done.

#6: I'm on a lot? I have a level 84 Staryu that can almost beat Giovanni. I dunno, job interviews are enough without having to do one for a Pokemon MMO fangame guild. I'm here to have fun. If you like having fun people around, that's a perk.

#7: Nope. I mean, for some guilds, maybe, but I don't see what's in it for you if I'm good at PvP or not.

Can u say your discord name along with the tag so tht i can invite u

#1. Kolbie

#2.24

#3.4-5

#4. No, I don't have but I can if needed.

#5.Probably grinding levels for boss fights.

#6 General knowledge help answer questions and help trades.

#7. No 5&6 aren't the same question.

Plse write your discord name along with the tag to join

#1: What is your in-game name? Yennek

#2: What is your age? 19

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? Around 5 hours

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? Yes my discord is: Yennek#2861

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? I'd say leveling if you take that as a specialty.

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? Playing the game for fun, but I'll try to help where I can.

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? No