Castaway |Social Guild|

Mrhugglesworth

#1: What is your in-game name? :McGabberson599

#2: What is your age?:19 years old.

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? :4/5 hours due work, in weekends its always the whole day.

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? : McGabberson#3770

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? i'd say hunter as i like to search for rare species.

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? :prolly a lot of help for others, i like to share my thoughts and help other as much as i can, i have 4 hours and 1 badge atm but i know my way around this game because i've played this game before and only got to hoenn before sinnoh was released, i leaved back then and decided to come back for a fresh new start.

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? questions are questions c:

32990.gif

Have a nice slamming day :GalladeDab:

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Code:

#1: Anthony123

#2: 19

#3: 2-4

#4: Yes, Anthony1411#0445

#5: Hunting

#6:I can bring experience of the game considering I have over 400 hours on each server I just am looking for a social guild to play with

#7: No

Hi Anthony, I sent friend request in discord

Hi My Name Is HeroVanged

#1 HeroVanged

#2 Age 16

#3 I Played Around 53++ Hours

#4 I Used Discord Name: HeroVanged#8308

#5 Trading Profit Master!!!

#6 I Used To Make Other Members happy Ill try my Best To Help Others Can Command what will i do Also

#7 Nope #6 and #7 aren't Same

Pls Ill do My Best to join ur Clan

Hi HeroVanged, I sent friend request on discord

#1: What is your in-game name? Crystal987

#2: What is your age? Im 13, 14 in October

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? Im on most of the time idk how many hours

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? ༺Crystal༻#9650

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? Not sure, just joined

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? Im very happy so happiness?

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Yes

Hi crystal, I sent friend request,

#1: What is your in-game name? Kurogisei

#2: What is your age? 29

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? Not sure, I don't actually pay much attention to the time XD

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? anytime, Revi #2307

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? Information

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined?I find that its only known what can be done only after one has an idea what hasn't already been done.

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? I don't believe so, one is a trade the other is contribution.

Add

#1: What is your in-game name? Kurogisei

#2: What is your age? 29

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? Not sure, I don't actually pay much attention to the time XD

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? If so, what is your name/ID? anytime, Revi #2307

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? Information

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined?I find that its only known what can be done only after one has an idea what hasn't already been done.

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? I don't believe so, one is a trade the other is contribution.

Added on Discord!