Help [SOLVED]

Xythe

1. Is it possible to catch all kanto pokemons without buying membership?

2. If i buy some pokemons from trade(kanto), will the traded pokemon go as me catching it?

For example, i cant find duskull, so if i buy one from trade, will go as me catching the pkm?

3. Suppose i need to catch tentacruel for the quest(need to catch all kanto pokes) and it is really rare in kanto, so i just caught other tentacruel from hoenn, do i still need to catch one from kanto or i dont need to anymore?

Plz help

2. If i buy some pokemons from trade(kanto), will the traded pokemon go as me catching it?

For example, i cant find duskull, so if i buy one from trade, will go as me catching the pkm?

3. Suppose i need to catch tentacruel for the quest(need to catch all kanto pokes) and it is really rare in kanto, so i just caught other tentacruel from hoenn, do i still need to catch one from kanto or i dont need to anymore?

Plz help

For your first question, it is possible to catch almost every kanto pokemon without buying membership. This is excluding Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan, whichever you did not pick up from the Saffron Dojo. Although, you can get the other in either Mt. Silver Lower Mountainside (Hitmonlee) or Mt. Silver Upper Mountainside (Hitmonchan) with membership or you may buy the other from a player in Trade chat.

For your second question, if you trade pokemon, it does count as your caught and seen data.

For your third question, it doesn't matter from what region you get the pokemon, as catching it will still give you the caught data for said pokemon in the pokedex.

If you need help finding the spawns of certain Pokemon, you can do the command ^s (pokemon) in the #bot-commands in our Official Discord. This will list you where the pokemon spawns, if it requires membership and many more.

Hope this helps and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Plz help

For your first question, it is possible to catch almost every kanto pokemon without buying membership. This is excluding Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan, whichever you did not pick up from the Saffron Dojo. Although, you can get the other in either Mt. Silver Lower Mountainside (Hitmonlee) or Mt. Silver Upper Mountainside (Hitmonchan) with membership or you may buy the other from a player in Trade chat.

For your second question, if you trade pokemon, it does count as your caught and seen data.

For your third question, it doesn't matter from what region you get the pokemon, as catching it will still give you the caught data for said pokemon in the pokedex.

If you need help finding the spawns of certain Pokemon, you can do the command ^s (pokemon) in the #bot-commands in our Official Discord. This will list you where the pokemon spawns, if it requires membership and many more.

Hope this helps and have a great day!

Thank you

No problem. Glad to hear that your questions have been answered. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, I will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.