Sinnoh underground hints

Hello,

Just posting because I have done the sinnoh underground 2 times now. Both times the hints from catching/showing pokes to the npc have all been the same. None of them are actual clues just simply say "the treasure room holds a lot of treasure" or something of the sort. I'm not sure if this is a glitch or a problem. However having this set this way means the only way you actaully get hints is by giving the items instead. Is it maybe that the pokemon must meet a certain iv total or something of the sort? Also, possibly the spawn changes that were announced may address this? If not it makes catching pokemon to show to the npc rather pointless and would be somewhat dissapointing.

Thanks for your time.

Hello. I knew this would feel disappointing at first when I created it, but kept it this way so the Sinnoh Underground stays both challenging and rewarding. When a complete guide comes, you'll probably feel better about it but for now I'll give you a little hint. When you show a pokemon to an explorer NPC, you only have a certain chance to get a real hint from them. Though this might not sound worth it, the hints they give are way more precise than "north south east west". I hope you understand :)

Hello,

Just posting because I have done the sinnoh underground 2 times now. Both times the hints from catching/showing pokes to the npc have all been the same. None of them are actual clues just simply say "the treasure room holds a lot of treasure" or something of the sort. I'm not sure if this is a glitch or a problem. However having this set this way means the only way you actaully get hints is by giving the items instead. Is it maybe that the pokemon must meet a certain iv total or something of the sort? Also, possibly the spawn changes that were announced may address this? If not it makes catching pokemon to show to the npc rather pointless and would be somewhat dissapointing.

Thanks for your time.

Hi CheefSweetLeef, maybe we have found the solution, take a look here :

https://www.pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/96417-url