Vulcan Quest [SOLVED]

Shienn

Help me, i did reset my vulcan quest yesterday to help magma team.

And now i need to find 8 gem, i know the place of the gem. But when i click the rock where gem is, there is no response.

Help me, i did reset my vulcan quest yesterday to help magma team.

And now i need to find 8 gem, i know the place of the gem. But when i click the rock where gem is, there is no response.

Hello,

After defeating Team Aqua leader, first you need to go back to the entrance of the cave and talk to the Magma Grunt, before that you won't be able to obtain the gems. Did you talk to the Magma Grunt before trying to collect the gems? Please let me know here.

Looking forward to your response, in the meantime,

Have a nice day!

Hello,

After defeating Team Aqua leader, first you need to go back to the entrance of the cave and talk to the Magma Grunt, before that you won't be able to obtain the gems. Did you talk to the Magma Grunt before trying to collect the gems? Please let me know here.

Have a nice day!

Yes, i already talk to the magma grunt before trying to collect the gems.Screenshot_2018-06-03-13-50-38-288_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.thumb.png.c544780073b8fefbd89cc4a3f1ce0297.png

Hello,

Have a nice day!

So how is this?

-Snip-

Hi there,

I'm really sorry for the delayed response. I just want to make sure about the gems, that you are not getting any sort of response while interacting with each of the places where the gems could be located. Is that correct? Quoting from this guide:

• Find all 8 Gems in the Kalijodo Cave
    • Kalijodo Cave Entrance
      xKItEoa.png

• Kalijodo Cave B1F
      CUJVzcZ.png

• Kalijodo Cave B1F
      SQimL6Q.png

• Kalijodo Cave B1F
      KkHDyme.png

• Kalijodo Cave B2F
      hkpMJtS.png

• Kalijodo Cave B2F
      IbdDdxN.png

• Kalijodo Cave B2F
      A8XtpcI.png

• Kalijodo Cave B2F
      6lreOEd.png

[*]Speak with the Magma Grunt outside of the Kalijodo Cave

• ebF18Ks.png

I just needed to be sure so that I can direct you to the proper channel to get your issue fixed. Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Astreus.

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.

Hi there,

I'm really sorry for the delayed response. I just want to make sure about the gems, that you are not getting any sort of response while interacting with each of the places where the gems could be located. Is that correct? Quoting from this guide:

I just needed to be sure so that I can direct you to the proper channel to get your issue fixed. Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Astreus.

Yes correct, i already check all places where gems located, and not getting any sort of response while interacting with each of the places

Yes correct, i already check all places where gems located, and not getting any sort of response while interacting with each of the places

Hello, can you please try to talk to the magma grunt again and try to interact with the gems' locations? A content scripter checked your case and it should work. Also, try collecting the gems in the order from the pictures posted above.

Please let me know if it works, in the meantime, have a nice day!

Hello, can you please try to talk to the magma grunt again and try to interact with the gems' locations? A content scripter checked your case and it should work. Also, try collecting the gems in the order from the pictures posted above.

Please let me know if it works, in the meantime, have a nice day!

Hello, it still doesn't work for me, here i have the record.. VideoLink