acaba oyuna türkce dil destegi gelecek mi ?

Xxcimbomxx741

:ChikoritaWTF:?

Hello there! As of now, we have no plans of implementing the Turkish language into the PRO Client. This is due to the requiring different translators and quality checkers to be able to make this possible. Not only that, but there are several things which are to be translated, which is difficult for us to do due to time constraints. I'm really sorry to disappoint you, but I hope you understand.

Hope this helps and have a great day!

Merhaba! Şimdilik, Türk dilini PRO'ya uygulamak için hiçbir planımız yok. Bu, bunu mümkün kılmak için farklı çevirmenler ve kalite kontrolörleri gerektirir. Sadece bu değil, zaman kısıtlamaları nedeniyle zor olan tercüme edilmesi gereken pek çok şey var. Seni hayal kırıklığına uğrattığım için çok üzgünüm, ama umarım anlarsın.

Umarım bu yardımcı olur ve harika bir gün geçirir!

Edited by Fluffles

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

• 1 year later...

Merhaba oyuna artık Türkçe dil desteği ekleseniz uygun olmaz mı? Ayrıca

Hello there! As of now, we have no plans of implementing the Turkish language into the PRO Client. This is due to the requiring different translators and quality checkers to be able to make this possible. Not only that, but there are several things which are to be translated, which is difficult for us to do due to time constraints. I'm really sorry to disappoint you, but I hope you understand.

Hope this helps and have a great day!

Merhaba! Şimdilik, Türk dilini PRO'ya uygulamak için hiçbir planımız yok. Bu, bunu mümkün kılmak için farklı çevirmenler ve kalite kontrolörleri gerektirir. Sadece bu değil, zaman kısıtlamaları nedeniyle zor olan tercüme edilmesi gereken pek çok şey var. Seni hayal kırıklığına uğrattığım için çok üzgünüm, ama umarım anlarsın.

Umarım bu yardımcı olur ve harika bir gün geçirir!

Merhaba oyuna artık Türkçe dil eklenmesi yönünde birşeyler yapsanız iyi olmaz mı? Ayrıca Ülkemizden oyuna rağbet olmasına rağmen dil yüzünden bir çok oyuncu oyunu bırakıyor. Bu konuda birşeyler yapmanızı rica ediyoruz.

• Like 1