hi, I need help, when I did the merge I clicked the wrong server, instead of the blue I clicked the red. can I redo the marge? [SOLVED]

hi, I need help, when I did the merge I clicked the wrong server, instead of the blue I clicked the red. can I redo the marge?

Hello,

Most cases of this you will just need to restart the game. There is always a chance but is small here.

Sorry for the bad news and good luck!

hi, I need help, I want to redo the marge, because instead of putting the blue server I put the red

Hello,

Most cases of this you will just need to restart the game. There is always a chance but is small here.

Sorry for the bad news and good luck!

Hello hypershadow3000,

Sorry for the inconvenience, as far as i know, you cannot recover your old account which has been released because you have done a mistake, i haven't seen a problem like this one before, only a Staff Member can help you about this, i wish you the best of luck and be more careful next time, keep waiting ~

Kind Regards,

Prodex.

[MEDIA=giphy]4QF3B3nXS9bdxci1gI[/MEDIA]

My Personal Shop

My wishlist

hi, I need help, when I did the merge I clicked the wrong server, instead of the blue I clicked the red. can I redo the marge?

Hello there! I'll send a request for your account to be unmerged, please be patient until then.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.