Can't access my old character [SOLVED]

Psychozzzord

Hey guys,

Today I wanted to come back on this game and continue my character.

But when I connected for the first time the game make me create a character.

When I was into my account's dashboard I saw a message that I must merge my blue and red account to play with my old character, that I did.

But when I connect to my game now I only got my new character and can't access the old one.

It bothers me because I had some mounts and cosmetics I would have love to keep.

Does somebody have an idea of how to correct this ?

Thank you

Psycho

I can't connect to the silver server, so I'm on the gold.

For the merging I'sure I selected my red account which was the only one with a character on.

What's the difference between the two servers ? (Yeah it's been a long time since I played PRO)

Well gold is just a seperate server to silver. So if you've not played on Gold you will be playing from the beginning. If your an old player like myself then your account is on the Silver server and if you had accounts in red and blue they will either be merged or separated which is completely up to you to play on the silver server. If you cannot access the silver server it sounds like you had not completed your merge? are you able to screenshot that?

My account was active in 2016.

Silver server refuse me for "Invalid Username or password".

But maybe the merge is just not finished, and that's why I can't access, because when I go to https://pokemonrevolution.net/dashboard/merge/ it tells me

"Merge failed! Your account was already or is currently being merged."

So maybe I must just wait.

I'll keep you in touch, thank you for your answers =)

My account was active in 2016.

Silver server refuse me for "Invalid Username or password".

But maybe the merge is just not finished, and that's why I can't access, because when I go to https://pokemonrevolution.net/dashboard/merge/ it tells me

"Merge failed! Your account was already or is currently being merged."

So maybe I must just wait.

I'll keep you in touch, thank you for your answers =)

I recently came back to the game too but I was lucky enough not to get that problem, hopefully a staff member could help you out when they come on.

Does your merging take some time or was it instantaneous ? =)

It seems strange to me that my account may take so long to merge cause I only was on red server and have like 40 hours of gameplay ^^

Thank you again for your help =)

I found it !

By searching "can't acces silver server" on google I found another thread on the forum where someone from the staff quote the merge FAQ.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/91332-url

It was the password that need changing in order to be able to connect to the silver server.

I change it to only numbers and now it works ! =)

I found it !

By searching "can't acces silver server" on google I found another thread on the forum where someone from the staff quote the merge FAQ.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/91332-url

It was the password that need changing in order to be able to connect to the silver server.

I change it to only numbers and now it works ! =)

Awesome thank goodness that worked hope to see you dude!

I'm glad that you managed to solve your issue. Quoting for visibility:

Since you have not been around for awhile, some things have changed. For your information, Red and Blue is now the Silver server while the Gold server is formerly known as Yellow. Even if you played on just one of either Red or Blue server, you will have to merge your account or it will say "invalid username or password". You can find the details about the merge by checking the Merge F.A.Q.

I've checked the database and your progress from the Red server is still intact. When you merge your account, make sure to select Red as your main account and all of your previous progress from Red server will be brought forward to Silver.

How to merge:

[spoiler=Step 1]Log into your dashboard and click the [Merge is required] button:

IEMnM3qgYffkSx1x.png

[spoiler=Step 2]Select the desired merge option; once you get the successful merge dialogue, you're done!

RdaPTSzG24SnmdjY.gif

If you have some errors while doing the merge, please do check the Common Merge Errors: FAQ before posting them here. If you have any more problems other then the one mentioned in the Errors FAQ, please do let me know here. Looking forward to your reply.

Since you managed to sort it out, I'll be locking this thread now. Have a great day to both of you!

Best regards,

Astreus.

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.