Vulcan Island Sailor Dionisis Olivine issue?

Zupercooer

I cannot get back to Vulcan Island and I also don't think he's supposed to be saying scripting commands XD

Same thing happen I can't go to Vulcan the npc says "hey bro" "beautiful day today" tried logging out and in as well and nothing I'm stuck...

Same thing happen I can't go to Vulcan the npc says "hey bro" "beautiful day today" tried logging out and in as well and nothing I'm stuck...

Should be resolved now, try restarting your client if the issue still persists.

Until we meet again.

Still can't go and restarted :(

Hi there,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. The requirements for the island was changed. Now, you now need to be the champion of the region you are currently in, in order to travel to Vulcan Island. Have you beaten the Elite Four in the region that you are in right now?

Best regards,

Astreus.

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.

Hi there,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. The requirements for the island was changed. Now, you now need to be the champion of the region you are currently in, in order to travel to Vulcan Island. Have you beaten the Elite Four in the region that you are in right now?

Best regards,

Astreus.

No I haven't but I waited all day to go but people are still there that haven't beaten the elite 4 so I shouldn't have left ? Not fair Tbh. Why the change? What worst luck I waited to go there just to get screwed. So being a new player even more held back now. Thx for update.... Longer to prepare to do elite 4 then longer to get to Vulcan...

-Snip-

Once again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience. But it was needed to update the requirement to Vulcan Island as there has been some glitch with region-locked pokemon. If you need help with the story, please do check this subforum as it will help you to speed up your progress. As for the Island, it will be available for a while and you still have a lot of time to finish your region. With that said, I wish you the best of luck!

Best regards,

Astreus.

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.