Magikarp needs more friends!

079ccd766fa34016ba918df3c496ea37.png

354002160003842058.png354002160003842058.png354002160003842058.png

e88f4613d4a749a701ea1c73028230d3.png

Magikarp is Chappy's best friend but he is currently looking for friends to enjoy his vacation on Vulcan Island since Chappy is currently very busy, Do you think you can help him?

c91d8ba7265904a5fb94f0221591ed86.png

To find a friend for Magikarp you need to catch any pokemon on Vulcan Island and you have to make a friendly presentation as shown below for example!

#Note: If you copy other players presentation you will be disqualified.

Z7k6Kwb.png

Hello my name is Vulpix and i'm a cute red fox with 6 tails, I love explore new sites and i dont have water type friends but im pretty sure we can be good friends!

375417a24a630028deedace27da9598b.png

First Place!

Shiny Magikarp Hat, 250 PvE Coins, Coin Capsule!

Second Place!

Shiny Magikarp Hat, 200 PvE Coins, Black Medalion!

Third Place!

Shiny Magikarp Hat, 150 PvE Coins, Lunch Box!

a23a73164fade635803b67866f3f819f.png

Q: When will the event end?

A: The event is going to end at 16:00 GMT-7, 06/30/2018

Q: Can I post more than one Pokemon to participate?

A: Nope, only one per player.

Q: How can i know if I'm one of the Winners?

A: The winner will be picked by the Staff team and it will be announced on Discord. Check our Discord Server!

Q: Can I participate in this event without catch the Pokemon?

A: No, The pokemon must be your OT and you need to post the Pokemon in your presentation!

If you have any other questions feel free to contact me on Discord: Discord Server @Shary#7311

Edited by Touka
  • Like 2

Signature1.jpg

General Support | Discord | Bug Resolution Center | Suggestions | Guilds

Do not contact staff members for private support. If you need something post it on forums.

All unsolicited messages will be sent to Wonderland without being answered.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Magicarp, I'm Hops or you can call me Froakie. I would like to be your friend. We can explore the sea together or have swimming races. We can make lots of fish friends on our travels and it'll be GREAT! Maybe we can meet our legendary brother Kyogre.

70267272_Epicfroakie.png.c20bebbcc1dbd36e46c6477464eaac24.png

unknown.png

Kyah! My name is Staryu. I've noticed you around the waters lately, and you seem so sad. Your trainer seems to be too busy to play with you lately, so you must be lonely. If you need someone to be your friend, I have no problem with that. I'm sure we can have some fun with bubbles or swimming races. Just be sure you stay away from fishing rods, okay?

ches.png.711b59011624d44e95bb473b9c66f27c.png

Hello friends, my name is Chespin and im a very happy pokemon, i like to make new friends and im sure we can be great friends too! my master is amazing, he was sad at first when he caught me coz i didnt have hidden ability, but once we win this contest he is gonna be able to afford Black Membership once again and hunt my brothers and sisters so that he can use one for his battles in the future.

• Like 1

1280666763_Capturadepantalla(97).png.e28f8963af1f2be724574d557110cf50.png

Hi, I'm Wingull and i'm a very timid flying pokemon who can make a lot of water tricks. I'm slightly different from my relatives so that i haven't got many friends. I really love flying Vulcan Island but when I grow up I would really like to fly all over Hoenn and visit their islands and fantastic places and I will need a real friend. Do you want to fly with me? Let's fly together!!

Hi Magikarp! My name's Treecko and I love to relax in the grass near Kalijodo Path while those silly Ekans and Slugmar jump out at trainers! It's such a nice spot to sun bathe and it's probably why I'm so difficult to find! Hehe! So listen, I know what you're thinking.. With you being a water type and me being a grass type, how could this friendship even begin to be compatible..? Well let me tell ya, there's a first time for everything and I think you'll see that our friendship can be super effective if you give it the chance! Let's meet by the lake some time and we can lay around and sun bathe together!

EventTreecko.png.d6229f47c0b91be2cbeef7a03b1bcdf6.png

:TreeckoNo:

Edited by Mafi
  • Like 3

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png

© to CaptainWestenra for my perfect userbar.

HeyHeyHey I get there; A little fox with the name of fennekin, who nibbles twigs while walking, as if it were an operative, I can intimidate my friends when I blow warm air through my ears, but: '(That's not my intention. I try to be friendly with everyone, when I go to look for twigs all over the place I see you in the lake fluttering in the water and I noticed that you do not interact with almost any magikarp and that worries me, even if you are not compatible with me in the type (fire and water), that does not stop us from being friends and share with you, and go adventure, live experiences as we get to know, I show you the forest and other places, and you show me all the things of the lake and so go doing more and many more friends :RowletHeart:. Ohhh Ohhh you have to think of a name for our squad;)

Screenshot_7.png.d015ff7dd8e07cb1a733588128b87628.png

Edited by Joguar
E6W75Tu.png

1528243771757.png.86ac390e6595c218f49669217683dbd4.png

Hey karpy! i hear you were looking for a friend. what better friend to have than your own kin. you see, im quite lonely myself, i was hoping i could be your friend and you could be mine as well. we can do tons of fun things. like splashing in the waters, we just need to be wary about pidgeottos not catching us. we could also swim swiftly as we race during the rain. with both of us together, we can tackle the challenges that awaits us ahead. and if team rocket tries to put their hands on us, we could always blast them away with my hydro pump. i also brought you this, a soothe bell. the chime of this bell will bring comfort and will make our friendship stronger. #newfoundfriend #bff

• Like 3

Hey there Magikarp ! My name is Golduck and ive heard that your looking for a new friend to spend vacation along with you in vulcan island. Im here to make friends with you as i very Bold enough to protect you while were at the island together since the Team Magma and Team Aqua also has thier vacation at the island. We can enjoy together as we are same water type. Here to be with you. Golduck!

20180606_111920.png.37f8372bc5c4d53ea86cda3287d728e0.png

Edited by One1celoy