OT Names in Pokemons [SOLVED]

Micael80

Hello! I have a doubt! If I do a trade, containing one pokemon, with a trainer that has the name "name1" and in the tag OT of the pokemon the name is "name1" and if I ask to administrators of the PRO to change that OT name in the pokemon to be my name of my account, would you change that?

NOTES:

1 - The name "name1" is just an example;

2 - The pokemon would be low level to be trained by me.

I would like to clarify this doubt :D Thanks :D

P.S: Sorry for my english, isn't my first language xD

Hello! I have a doubt! If I do a trade, containing one pokemon, with a trainer that has the name "name1" and in the tag OT of the pokemon the name is "name1" and if I ask to administrators of the PRO to change that OT name in the pokemon to be my name of my account, would you change that?

NOTES:

no OT is original trainer, OT cannot be changed for trading pokemon because they have important aspects to quests and events. Unfortunately I do not think a staff member will change that for you.

NOTES:

Hello there! Unfortunately, we are not able to change the Original Trainer (OT) of your pokemon once it is set. After all, it corresponds to the original trainer of the pokemon. We do not provide this service since it can be abused in some cases like when trying to complete a quest. Despite trades and regardless of levels, the pokemon will still retain it's OT.

Sorry to disappoint you. I hope you understand.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hello there! Unfortunately, we are not able to change the Original Trainer (OT) of your pokemon once it is set. After all, it corresponds to the original trainer of the pokemon. We do not provide this service since it can be abused in some cases like when trying to complete a quest. Despite trades and regardless of levels, the pokemon will still retain it's OT.

Sorry to disappoint you. I hope you understand.

Thanks for clarify my doubt :D

I'm glad your questions have been answered. As there is no further use for this topic, I'll lock this thread now.

Best regards,

Astreus.

-Locked as Solved-

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.