Banned at Vulcan [LOCKED]

Rockfarias

I was hunting some Fennekins and got banned, but why? I was just hunting in peace... was not doing anything wrong. I found a Magby them when I tried to catch it my game freezed, after this I tried to loggin and recive a ban.

• Like 1

Hey,

Staff don't handle appeals in this section. You may want to try appealing in the correct board which I posted below.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?forums/discipline-appeals.37/

Nobody would know why your account was suspended except staff so I wish you the best of luck!

Former Trade ModeratorFormer Moderator Team Lead

General Support  PRO Official Discord  Ban & Mute Appeal  Bug Resolution Center  Suggestions  Game Guidance

Please take the time to review the forums before looking for guidance. If you find your answer, make sure to share your knowledge to other users to help the community.

Do not send unsolicited messages to official staff members!

Hello there! If you are banned, you should be able to check the reason in the Dashboard. Furthermore, bans should not be talked about in this sub-forum. Despite this, you may make a thread under Discipline Appeals if you feel that this ban is unjust in any way. It is also good to note that bans are not preformed without proper evidence.

With all that said, I wish you the best of luck and will now be locking this thread.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.