Multiclient / Login Issues (On the same device) [SOLVED]

Plantsking925

I have been playing PRO for a while now, and I introduced it to my friend, so they made a login and tried to play on my laptop. Something weird happened to them, though. The Eevee that is Jackson's isn't showing up, visually or physically, so they are stuck at this point. My friend wants to continue to play on the Gold server, even though this glitch doesn't seem to carry on to the Silver Server. Is this a downloaded file profile glitch or is it a server-sided one for people's IP-addresses? (Also, please inform me of anyway this glitch can be resolved)

Hello there! Please do note that after choosing your starter, you'll have to exit Oak's Lab and return home. Afterwards, you need to talk to your mother then go upstairs and pick the two items on the floor. This will give you 5 Pokéballs and 5 Potions. Now, leave your house and walk outside. Only then will you see the Eevee with an orange name.

If you have any further help with the story, feel free to check out the Kanto Walkthrough. Let me know if this solves your friend's problem.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hello there! Please do note that after choosing your starter, you'll have to exit Oak's Lab and return home. Afterwards, you need to talk to your mother then go upstairs and pick the two items on the floor. This will give you 5 Pokéballs and 5 Potions. Now, leave your house and walk outside. Only then will you see the Eevee with an orange name.

If you have any further help with the story, feel free to check out the Kanto Walkthrough. Let me know if this solves your friend's problem.

Thank you for helping me! <3

Edited by Plantsking925

Thank you for helping me! :RowletHeart:

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.