I can not get the mossy blob [SOLVED]

Foxsice

I am currently doing the quest to be able to go to sinnoh, that is to say that I show pokemon to trainers then I beat them.

However, I can not recover the mossy blob in the abandoned ship in hoenn and that can allow me to get the necessary object to evolve Clamperl to Huntail ...

The game tells me "You have found a ... mossy blob! Yuck! Better leave it here "

Can someone explain to me why and especially how to fix it!

Thank you in advance and sorry for my english ^^.

-Snip-

Hi there,

You will need to get the scanner from Sailor Wendy on Abandoned Ship 1F. Only after that, you will be able to pick up the mossy blob. Quoting from the Abandoned Ship Quest guide:

So, after completing 'Finding The Keys', we can now head to the Storage Unit in Abandoned Ship B1F.

However, it's important to pick up the scanner from Sailor Wendy beforehand, as you cannot pick up the mossy blob otherwise.

Yes, this is the Wendy that Captain Stern was talking about.

r1u5Shl.png

Previously, the door was locked, but since Captain Bickerstaff gave us the key, we can enter it now.

1DBmo76.png

Upon entering, you notice a mossy blob on the floor. Weirdly enough, it reacts to the scanner!

aEMi9Mv.png

Espx9CV.png

After that, you will need to head back to the Slateport Museum and talk to Captain Stern. He will ask for the scanner and will trade it for whatever is in the mossy blob. I would like to remind you here that the mossy blob could either be a Deep_Sea_Tooth.png Deep Sea Tooth or a Deep_Sea_Scale.png Deep Sea Scale. So, it is not guaranteed that you will receive the evolution item to evolve your Clamperl into Huntail.

You can also try to get the Deep Sea Tooth from Love Island's Rock Smash spots, which respawn every 5 days. Take note you'll need 120 Kanto caught data and 38 evolved pokemon to go to Love Island through the Love Sailor in Vermilion City. With that said, I wish you the best of luck on your journey to enter Sinnoh!

Best regards,

Astreus.

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.

Thank you very much for your help, you save me XD

Glad to hear that Astreus has been able to answer your question. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.