Need help [SOLVED]

Pisquillindo

need help. I stayed a long time without playing and I logged in to my account today and it was "reset". had several pokemons between items and other things. I was told that I would have to do a "merger". How do I do this? Thank you for your help

user: pisquillindo

need help. I stayed a long time without playing and I logged in to my account today and it was "reset". had several pokemons between items and other things. I was told that I would have to do a "merger". How do I do this? Thank you for your help

user: pisquillindo

Hi dude. So to merge your account you need to go to the home page and go to the accounts dashboard and log in. once your in there is the silver server which will ask you to merge accounts from blue and red. Once that is completed you can play with all your previous items and progress on silver server.

Hope that helps!

-Snip-

Hi there,

I've checked and you have successfully merged your account. Should anyone have any other issue with the merge, please do check the Common Merge Errors: FAQ.

Since you have not been around for awhile, some things have changed. For your information, Red and Blue is now the Silver server while the Gold server is formerly known as Yellow. Even if you played on just one of either Red or Blue server, you will have to merge your account or it will say "invalid username or password". You can find the details about the merge by checking the Merge F.A.Q.

As your issue has been resolved, I'm going to lock this topic now. Thank you @Zupercooer for your fast response. Have a nice day everyone!

Best regards,

Astreus.

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.