New player. Old Pokemon fanatic. I love PRO already!

Hi there! I'm Steve, or ChuckECheese...

I've been a Pokemon fan since the first games and cards came out, and I still have my original collection of shadowless cards. (As well as most of the Base/Base2/Jun/Fos/Rocket/Gym sets.)

I've played and finished almost all of the handheld games. I enjoy the adventure most of all. I've never gotten interested in the meta of competitive play and breeding. I immerse myself by pretending that every Pokemon encounter is a unique creature under unique circumstances, not just RNG stats.

Anyways - I played *ANOTHER POKEMON MMO* for a while and I loved what they did with their game, but PRO has EXPONENTIALLY more potential, and I can only hope that I will be able to play on PRO for years to come. I love the style, the UI and the features, as well as the planned development and additions. It's a great idea and I wish the PRO team all the best.

I don't even have my first badge but I have already spent $15 on the game. I've got my mount, a couple outfits, a party hat and membership for the month. I'm looking forward to spending more money on this excellent game!

If any members of the PRO team happen to read this, I'd love to help out with whatever I can! I'm a server admin and web/graphic designer. I've got years of PHP and SQL experience, and I have even worked on a small team for an isometric MMO, where I managed the SQL databases and did some basic sprite modelling. I would absolutely LOVE to do some graphic work for this already beautiful game.

-----

If anyone wants to help a newbie out with any tips or trades, or if you just want to hang out with me on my adventure, add me!

I wish everyone Happy Holidays and an even happier New Year! :Smile:

Hi there!

Welcome to PRO mate! ;3

Glad to hear how much you're enjoying this game!

Your whole post was really nice and made me smile while reading it, so thanks for that! :Smile:

Anyway, I hope you'll have fun playin'!

Have a great time!

goldentime_by_setonami-d6p62pj.giftumblr_nuilndtPPY1upl3ulo1_500.gif

• 4 weeks later...