About server transfer

Bluwara

Good day, i would like to ask you about a server transfer, i've been playing since a long time (13xx hours atm), i really want to get back to PRO as soon as possible but i feel the game really boring when i'm playing alone and all of my progress is now merged in Silver server (account: bluwara), but all my friends are playing in Gold. If its possible i'd like to ask for a transfer. Money from Silver server.

If this is not possible or allowed at the momment i apologize for bothering. Thanks a lot.

Good day, i would like to ask you about a server transfer, i've been playing since a long time (13xx hours atm), i really want to get back to PRO as soon as possible but i feel the game really boring when i'm playing alone and all of my progress is now merged in Silver server (account: bluwara), but all my friends are playing in Gold. If its possible i'd like to ask for a transfer. Money from Silver server.

If this is not possible or allowed at the momment i apologize for bothering. Thanks a lot.

Hello there! Unfortunately you cannot transfer servers as of now due to the topic being closed (It was closed on May 1st, 2018). If you'd like to transfer servers, you'd have to wait until the Admins open the topic once again. The topic and its requirements can be found here for future reference. Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you understand!

Hope this helps and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Guess i'll have to keep waiting until i can return to the game.

The next period would be announce in "Announcement" category, right? i'm not sure where to check if it happend again. Thanks for the answer!

Guess i'll have to keep waiting until i can return to the game.

The next period would be announce in "Announcement" category, right? i'm not sure where to check if it happend again. Thanks for the answer!

Yep! You can keep an eye out in Announcements for when it'll be available once again. You can also join our Discord Server to see constant updates in Announcements!

Please let me know if have any further questions.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.