Will U-Turn and Volt Switch be coded properly?

Theburi

Just asking, don't want to hurt anyone's feelings... U-Turn (and volt-switch), and to some extent too, baton pass, should let you choose your pokemon (the one u're switching to) after the attack happens, and not before (like it's ingame now).

Is this intentional or it's a coding problem?? will it always be like that or there is a plan to code it some day?

I checked the "not-codded or bugged" moves and this moves don't appear there either...

Thanks in advance

Just asking, don't want to hurt anyone's feelings... U-Turn (and volt-switch), and to some extent too, baton pass, should let you choose your pokemon (the one u're switching to) after the attack happens, and not before (like it's ingame now).

Is this intentional or it's a coding problem?? will it always be like that or there is a plan to code it some day?

I checked the "not-codded or bugged" moves and this moves don't appear there either...

Thanks in advance

Hey!

The moves are not coded yet so yes, they are aware of it. I am not sure if it is listed in that thread, if not, they will I assume. But, Reborn not clearly says the three moves are not coded yet. No idea if it would be coded or not. But never say never!

Regards,

Grand Warden