The Amigos Events!

195e6da4-bc95-4894-9e18-2e3f8e2da9d3.png?width=631&height=474

Good Day Everyone,

It is with great privilege I am here to announce the latest of the Amigos events! We have not one or two, but FIVE events for any type of player with prizes to boot! All events will launch on Sunday 17June2018 from approximately 7-8pm GMT +2

I hope our knowledgeable peers are excited for our first event. This event will be POKEMON TRIVIA!

Details: This event will be utilizing the Reborn bot, and will consist of TWO Games giving the players twice the chance to win!

There will be 100 questions. At the end of these questions whoever has the most points wins~

Prizes: This event will have two chances to win a Discord Nitro!

Our Next event will be based on Luck. Are you the luckiest one among us? Find out in The Amigos Raffle!

Details: All you have to do is post an emoji in the appropriate channel, and when the event ends we will cease all posting. We will then pick the winner via a Random Number Generator!

Prizes: One 15d MS or One Black Medallion

This next Event will be to see the funny side of PRO. The happy moments that just make us laugh~

Details: This event will have you post a SS of a the funny moment you’d like to submit to the appropriate channel.

For this event the public will decide the winner!

The event ends on Wednesday 20Jun2018 7-8pm GMT +2

The voting process will be held using Emoji’s some add points to your score and some even take points away.

Exact emoji use will be provided on the start date of the event.

Prizes: Winner will get one CC

The next event goes to the strategic players! The 500 Count~

Details: First to reach the number 500 wins

You can only post a number after 4 other players have posted numbers (ie: If you say 1 the next number you are eligible to say is 6 after 2/3/4/5 have all been said)

This event will be held in the appropriate channel

Prizes: One CC

Our final event… The Amigo’s Art Show!

Details: This event will have you showcase your art piece in the appropriate channel

This event will also be decided by the public via emojis

The event ends on Wednesday 20Jun2018 7-8pm GMT +2

The art piece must have a pokemon using a move (IE: Snorlax using Rest or Electrode using self destruct)

Prizes: 1 CC for the first prize. One BMS or 15d MS for second place

With all of these events I invite you to join in, and can’t wait to see y’all out there. If there are any questions feel free to Tag me on our Discord~

unknown.png

These Event will be hosted on the following discord: https://discord.gg/jKmz3BE

Edited by Kellsbelles
  • Like 1
dp8w1z.jpg