embarque na ilha vulcão

Dejota

Não consigo entrar na ilha vulcão, o magikarp man que me levava agr só me diz isso e não leva mais. o que devo fazer?

Hello Dejota!, I'm sorry to hear your inconvenience, The requirement to go to Vulcan Island is to be the champion of the region in which you are currently!

In Vulcan Island, you will be able to hunt complete some quests with cool rewards, fight bosses exclusive to the area, and hunt some rare Pokemon, including the Kalos starters! But that is not all, there's a rumor that some other rare Pokemon might appear there in the future! To access Vulcan Island, you need to talk to Sailor Dionisis in any of the port cities, and be the champion of the region you're accessing the map from

Have a nice day!

Signature1.jpg

General Support | Discord | Bug Resolution Center | Suggestions | Guilds

Do not contact staff members for private support. If you need something post it on forums.

All unsolicited messages will be sent to Wonderland without being answered.

só vou conseguir acessar se eu for campeão? mas eu fui la no mês passado e não tinha nem por 4 ginásios ainda

Hello!

Yes, you must have to be the champion of the region you are travelling from. The change was applied not long ago and when the Vulcan Island was released, this requirement was not yet there.