Cant battle Boss Chuck

Dlight

I am both Johto Champion and have more than 180 hours in game(316 hours in total) but still cant battle Boss Chuck,whenever I try to challange him he says that I have the experience but lack the strength,that I should get stronger then I should find him.Please help me with that.

I am both Johto Champion and have more than 180 hours in game(316 hours in total) but still cant battle Boss Chuck,whenever I try to challange him he says that I have the experience but lack the strength,that I should get stronger then I should find him.Please help me with that.

Hello!

Not mentioned on the guide, but you need 6 100 levels on your team in order to fight Boss Chuck. Make sure you fulfill this requirement as well. Hope this helps!

Regards,

Warden

Hello!

Not mentioned on the guide, but you need 6 100 levels on your team in order to fight Boss Chuck. Make sure you fulfill this requirement as well. Hope this helps!

Regards,

Warden

THANK YOU,honeslty nobody told me this,thanks a ton

My pleasure helping you. (Also, you were answered by me with the same answer in Help Chat. So you cannot say nobody told you) XD

Have fun!

OOOOoh yeah now I remember :D I remember someone saying that but it sounded like he/she was just having a wild guess :D This sounded way more offical :D