Rename All chat & all different chat colours

Durantman

There have been a few good threads made on this a couple years back that I wasn't able to bump so I've had to make a new one.

I'm probably one of the more notorious people on silver server for mini-modding all chat, and every so often following my instructions to take their trade related activities to trade chat there's always that person that hits back with 'but this is all chat, and all includes everything' or some other 'smart' reply. I just think it's about time it was renamed to something more appropriate like 'General' or 'English' chat. I'd prefer General as English comes across as a bit less welcoming to people of other nationalities.

Also, i think the whole having different chat colours is great, really helps me distinguish between them all, so i'd like it if we could have different chat colours from the start. occasionally when i see the same person repeatedly coming into All with trade related activity i advise changing chat colours (because clearly this is a 'mistake' they keep making so i'm sure they'll be thrilled to know that there's a way they can possibly reduce the amount of time they make such 'mistakes'). Ideally this would work where you could only assign one colour to any chat meaning no two chats could have the same colour. I'm not sure if this has been advised before either but thought it ties in with this overall idea of separating the chats so that they all serve their intended functions meaning no unnecessary crossovers take place.

I am not so sure about the colors. But, I will agree with renaming All Chat. One confusion is what you mentioned and another one is that a player came to Help Chat and asked for Price Check; I asked him that Price Checks are done in All Chat. So he mistook this for the term 'All Chats' that means Price Check can be asked in each and every chats. So, the All Chat can be renamed as 'General' Chat or by any other suitable name. Agree on this- > +1

Regards,

Warden

• Like 2