Life orb dissapear [SOLVED]

Thecharly

Hi, I was battling with a boss, equiping my weavile with focus sash and my greninja with life orb, later when my weavile consumes the focus sash I change the places because always haves a visual bug in the end of the battles showing the last pokemon used with unfull life, later of this i change the places of my greninja and my weavile and dissapear my life orb and appears again the focus sash what my weavile consumed, please restore my life orb and take the focus sash if u want. Thanksgreninja.thumb.png.99121ef8d899c20fad5b2dddb018c83a.pngweavile.thumb.png.a7cc9a0193f96d4995670c6b4bc3a50a.png

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. It seems as if you have a life orb on Ambipom, Lucario, Celebi, Gengar, Lucario, Aerodactyl, Greninja, Excadrill, and Gyarados. Could you please check that for me? Also please do note we cannot recover items for you unless you give us sufficient proof and right now, those screenshots are not enough.

Looking forward to your response.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Thanks for your reply. the last night I closed the game and published this report and today I put greninja back in the box and the item appeared, celebi didn´t have orb of life. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edited by TheCharly

Thanks for your reply. the last night I closed the game and published this report and today I put greninja back in the box and the item appeared, celebi didn´t have orb of life. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread

Good luck and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.