Silver or Gold -?- [new player,which one to pick?]

Lushya

Hello, if you want to know the difference between servers it would only be the economy, and community. The game itself doesn't change since it follows the same story on both versions. To help you decide what server to choose I would first explain the differences. To begin Silver is a much more competitive PvP server with a high economy, whereas Gold is considered to be the “weak” PvP server with a low economy. Although, there isn't much difference in the community no matter what you choose as a server It wouldn't change anything at all. Hoped this help you acquiring your answer.

Pearl said most of the details. I will just mention some I want to. Earlier, we had three servers; Red, Blue and Yellow. Recently, Yellow became populated very much and Red and Blue were not very filled. Hence, they decided to merge Red and Blue and named it as Silver. Yellow was just renamed as Gold. Red was the oldest server, Blue came next and Yellow, the latest. That being so, Silver has more number of old players when compared to Gold but even Gold is not less awesome! Have fun!

Regards,

Warden

• 5 years later...