Hello, my name is Purple!

Welcome to the game Purple!:)

We should find few more players with a colour-themed username and create a Power Ranger guild :D

Oh God, that would be amazing! ;P

Pretty much all of the main colours have been registered, besides Beige, Brown and Cyan. So that idea could definitely be accomplished. XD I don't even know if they're active though :/

We should play together when the game first gets released though, would be cool to see two colours travelling together. XD

Btw, my outfit in game is Purple as well :Angel:

I'm from Croatia, so there's only 1 hour difference between the two of us.

I'll be looking for you at release dude!:)

Hehe, sounds good man! Looking forward to it :)

Welcome to PRO, Purple! It seems like we're going to get along just fine. :Grin:

Obviously the best time to play a game is when it's finished, but there's one place in the game you might want to visit before the release.

That place is the maze(in a big tree) in Viridian Forest. The maze is huge(I'm not kidding) and contains some really nice rewards.

It's more of a minigame, and can be tons of fun and may also be useful for later on(after release).

Just saying.

Again, welcome to PRO!

Thanks! :D And really? Huh, might check it out then, I suppose it would be useful to know the locations now, so I can easily obtain the items when the game is released. What rewards does the maze consist of? Also, is there any other minigames I should know about?

Sorry for all the questions! D:

Need a hand building a team that can withstand any threat?

Check out my Team Building guide below!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2673

n6B7FWg.png--->0rljaJC.png

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abandoned pokeball which contains either bellsprout, arcanine or horsea at random and dragon rage TM. :)

Sounds promising! ;) When the full game gets released, do you know if we will have to download a new client? Because if we keep our current one, I may as well download the game again and check it out for myself ;P

Sounds promising! ;) When the full game gets released, do you know if we will have to download a new client? Because if we keep our current one, I may as well download the game again and check it out for myself ;P

I think we will, but it will have the auto-update thingy :)

I think we will, but it will have the auto-update thingy :)

Ah I see, thanks :P

Welcome to the game Purple!:)

We should find few more players with a colour-themed username and create a Power Ranger guild :D

Bit of a random thing to bring up now, but I just realized the person with the username "Blue" registered exactly 13 minutes before me. XD Same day and everything.

Abandoned pokeball which contains either bellsprout, arcanine or horsea at random and dragon rage TM. :)

Shhh! I was trying not to spoil it.

Actually I didn't even know it could be one of three different ones, but I can say for sure there isn't going to be an Arcanine in the ball. That would be too OP. Growlithe it is.

Either way, :thanks: :Exclam:

NTHqYIC.png

Hey Purple! Welcome to PRO! Are you a gengar fan as well!?! :)

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]