Pokemons locked after merge my account

Puzzad

Hi,

I have a problem after merge my account, i stoped the game there is a long time, my old pokemons from kanto are all lock on my pc storage, and i have randoms pokemons actually.

It is normal?

Thanks

Hi,

I have a problem after merge my account, i stoped the game there is a long time, my old pokemons from kanto are all lock on my pc storage, and i have randoms pokemons actually.

It is normal?

Thanks

Hi there. Could you name me the pokemon that need to be moved into your PC? Slots in your party work too.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hi, thanks for answer, my english isn't good.

[uSER=2048464]Fluffles[/uSER], no pokemons need to be moved into my PC, it's the reverse, i was just asking why i can't play with my old pokemons before the merge but Jakzor replied and i think it's correct.

But i have an other question, how can i have the HM02 Fly, i had it before the merge? I'm on Johto actually and can't go to Kanto

Thanks

Hi, thanks for answer, my english isn't good.

[uSER=2048464]Fluffles[/uSER], no pokemons need to be moved into my PC, it's the reverse, i was just asking why i can't play with my old pokemons before the merge but Jakzor replied and i think it's correct.

But i have an other question, how can i have the HM02 Fly, i had it before the merge?

Thanks

Hi there. Yeah, I'm sorry. I misunderstood your question. Your pokemon are locked each time you enter a new region and they'll be locked until you complete the 8th gym. As for HM Fly, I've checked your past inventory and no, you have never gotten Flash, even on the Blue server. To get Flash, you'll have to complete the Saffron Subway quest. A walkthrough on it can be found here.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.