Mini bosses bug [SOLVED]

• 1 month later...
I don't see mewtwo ho oh kyoge and groudon, because I beat these bosses after staff create mini-bosses. Lugia and rayquaza is cool down because I beat them before time staff create mini-bosses. Please help. Thanks for read!

Hi Mrh110887,

I'm extremely sorry about this problem. I have been investigating the potential cause since we last spoke. I am still unsure and will need to continue researching it. I wanted to provide you with an update and let you know that I have been working on this. I'm very sorry that this has occurred and will let you know when I find a solution. Thank you for your patience.

• Like 1

Hi Mrh110887,

I'm extremely sorry about this problem. I have been investigating the potential cause since we last spoke. I am still unsure and will need to continue researching it. I wanted to provide you with an update and let you know that I have been working on this. I'm very sorry that this has occurred and will let you know when I find a solution. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks so much!

Hello, I am sorry for this delay, and even more sorry for what I'm about to ask you.

Basically, the game data is telling me these bosses are currently visible for you. To confirm they are not, I will need you to please give me a screenshot of you standing next to the bosses that arent appearing (Mewtwo, groudon, Hooh, and kyogre, I believe).

Here is the link of their locations, for your conenvience.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/95474-url

I'll help you as quickly as possible, and I'm sorry for the delay so far.

Hello, I am sorry for this delay, and even more sorry for what I'm about to ask you.

Basically, the game data is telling me these bosses are currently visible for you. To confirm they are not, I will need you to please give me a screenshot of you standing next to the bosses that arent appearing (Mewtwo, groudon, Hooh, and kyogre, I believe).

Here sir

Screenshot_20180813-124005.thumb.jpg.e6de8ea2e9276df272f13bf91f0e1a60.jpg

Screenshot_20180813-123900.thumb.jpg.979b7e9d057c3cd2b636491eb76c5cb6.jpgScreenshot_20180813-122348.thumb.jpg.13de3c662f5c279e9df544f784987a65.jpgScreenshot_20180813-123248.thumb.jpg.d098583d938d06a69235586fe5e6052f.jpg