Android resolution problem

Riukazaki

My wife and I have identical phones, both are galaxy S8+'s same model, purchased on the same day. We both downloaded PRO on the same day about 15 minutes apart but her resolution is perfectly fine at the native resolution of the phone (2200×1000) while mine is stuck at a much more "zoomed in" resolution of 1400×700 is there now way to adjust this?

Edited by Riukazaki
  • Like 1

My wife and I have identical phones, both are galaxy S8+'s same model, purchased on the same day. We both downloaded PRO on the same day about 15 minutes apart but her resolution is perfectly fine at the native resolution of the phone (2200×1000) while mine is stuck at a much more "zoomed in" resolution of 1400×700 is there now way to adjust this?

Hi there. There should be an option to change the resolution in the Options tab in the Login screen. If there aren't any resolutions you can change to, then it's because your phone can't handle better/worse conditions and thinks that your current resolution is more optimal.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Thanks both for the reply, I cannot change resolution but as stated we have the EXACT same phones, same model numbers purchased the same day. Why is hers one resolution and mine is a second (much crappier) resolution?

Thanks both for the reply, I cannot change resolution but as stated we have the EXACT same phones, same model numbers purchased the same day. Why is hers one resolution and mine is a second (much crappier) resolution?

Hi there. As I stated it also takes in consideration what is most optimal for your phone. Despite having similar phones with your wife, you may have more background activity and other applications that may take up more of your phone's usage and therefore it may just be optimizing for your benefit. I suggest you try to compare your background activity as well as the activities and applications that your phone may be processing as well.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hi there. As I stated it also takes in consideration what is most optimal for your phone. Despite having similar phones with your wife, you may have more background activity and other applications that may take up more of your phone's usage and therefore it may just be optimizing for your benefit. I suggest you try to compare your background activity as well as the activities and applications that your phone may be processing as well.

My wife and I just both uninstalled the app, , force closed all applications, optimized for high performance, redownloaded aand ended up with the same results, both of our phones have a native performance scanner from Samsung which reads 100/100 on both devices. This is definitely a frustration seeing her screen showing the entirety of a cave while my screen is "zoomed in" by default with the only option to zoom in more through the game setting.