Speaking to Diver Yutaka may cause a soft-lock (Route 126 Underwater)

Haneroze

Hello~

In Route 126 Underwater, if you speak to Diver Yutaka while standing far enough south of the route, the game will soft-lock, as in he will not say anything, no battle will start, yet it will not be possible to move anymore, leaving the only possible option to relog.

The soft-lock only occurs when standing in the area pointed in the screenshot. He will behave normally if he is spoken to from anywhere north of that area

Notes:

-This bug occurs regardless if he is available to fight or not, and regardless if it's him that challenges the player or not.

-This bug was also reproduced on both my main and my alt accounts, so there doesn't seem to be any other factors for the bug to occur.

-Unlike when you're in a dialog, it is possible to use items and reorder the party. Using an Escape Rope may also be possible.

332696107_DiverYutaka.thumb.png.49750fb32a03e04c4c4991db059ad9eb.png

214157603_sayumigrowlithesignature.png.4a2a82daf244704d7e1e67f4faf14065.png

Even then, it's a pretty abbreviated bug report '^'. A full version would also have reproduction steps, reproduction rate, Current/Expected Result, perhaps keywords too~ But that gets too complicated for a front-end environment, so I skipped (っ'ヮ'c)

Anyway, I found another case of soft-lock, happening again underwater.

This time, it's in Route 130 Underwater, with Diver Cordura. Standing very far east in the area pointed by the screenshot, the game soft-locks again and behaves exactly like for Diver Yutaka. I'm thinking the cause might be because they move too far from their spawn point, as it does take a good while for them to reach me after a relog.

On a side-note, I've also tried using an Escape Rope during the soft-lock. It does bring you back to the Pokemon Center, but you still remain unable to move until relogging.

1468045879_DiverCordura.thumb.png.f069e0d5159a11bc5b6f439f65076895.png

214157603_sayumigrowlithesignature.png.4a2a82daf244704d7e1e67f4faf14065.png