Evolve trick [LOCKED]

Joosantos

Hey, i learned the evolve trick from this video and decided to use it since i didnt have anyone to trade with, however it did not work in my favor when i tried to evolve my poliwhirl into a politoed (it evolved to poliwrath instead QQ despite being in hold of a kings rock).

Is this how the trick is soposed to work or is this a bug? If its a bug can i get my poliwrath gender-bent into politoed?

toed.PNG.ebcf0817f3637bdee30c264829fd6c8a.PNG

Hey, i learned the evolve trick from this video and decided to use it since i didnt have anyone to trade with, however it did not work in my favor when i tried to evolve my poliwhirl into a politoed (it evolved to poliwrath instead QQ despite being in hold of a kings rock).

Is this how the trick is soposed to work or is this a bug? If its a bug can i get my poliwrath gender-bent into politoed?

Hi there,

Given that this is a bug abuse, I've edited your original post to remove said video. Trades between players and trade evolutions are a thing that suit well the MMO part of PRO, we thus have no intention to remove that aspect from the game.

Moreover, this will also be the reason why we won't assist you on that matter, not to mention that we don't offer to de-evolve Pokémon in other situations either.

• We can assist in
Evolving and De-leveling Pokémon: you could have posted in this megathread for a staff to help you trade evolve once available.

You could have traded with basically anyone else. You can ask in chats in-game, on the Official Discord, or the aforementioned topic.

• Reminder to always take proper evidence when trading with players, though. As defined in the
Trade Rules:
A deal is done once both price and location of the trade are agreed upon.
And advised by the How to Report guideline:
Take and provide screenshots of the FULL trade-related conversation held with the player you're trading with and the actual trade happening before pressing "Accept".

If you need to report someone for stealing from you while attempting a trade evo (or any other rule break), the Report Center would be where you would want to post about it.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

With this being said, I wish you a great rest of your week!

- Locked -