Unmerge Request

Manguskhan

Hi there,

so, I messed up, and now I'm back at pallet town with no badges or evo data. Could my accounts be unmerged so I could have another crack at that tricky merging business, and hopefully make it work properly this time.

Cheers. I await the aid of the mods.

Hi there,

so, I messed up, and now I'm back at pallet town with no badges or evo data. Could my accounts be unmerged so I could have another crack at that tricky merging business, and hopefully make it work properly this time.

Cheers. I await the aid of the mods.

Hello there! Upon checking, I see that your progress on the Blue Server. It is correct that you have to merge, but it seems as if you have picked the Red server as your main server instead.

Nevertheless, I can request to have your account unmerged, but please be sure to choose the correct server as your main server because we will not be unmerging your account for you again if you fail to do so. Please be patient as you wait to be unmerged.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Thank you kindly, Fluffles. If I pay attention I'm sure I can click the blue button this time.

I'm practising patience right now, but just to know... how long does this process usually take?

Hi there. I can't really give you a specific time because unmerge requests can only be done by a Developer and they tend to be rather busy. They will get to it in their own time, so I hope you can be patient whilst you wait. Also I recommend you don't do any trades on your Silver account as that would prevent us from unmerging your account.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you kindly, Fluffles. If I pay attention I'm sure I can click the blue button this time.

I'm practising patience right now, but just to know... how long does this process usually take?

Hi there. Unfortunately we are unable to unmerge your account as you've already traded. With that said, I'll now be locking this thread as nothing further can be done regarding your issue.

Locked.