Ok, so which bosses have the new third time reward?

Graye

I'm recently back from a break from PRO, and found that when I beat Birch in my Hoenn boss cycle, he happened to be a third-time victory. After choosing a Treecko, I was delighted to be offered a choice to either sync it or try for a shiny one. Since I hadn't brought a sync, I chose the shiny chance. With this in mind, I went through the process of training up my timid sync to level 100, so I could try for a Sigilyph from Suhuzen.

However, after beating her (which was harder since I had to open with a Xatu) I wasn't given any such option. My brother tells me that all the bosses he's tried recently gave him the aforementioned choice, so I would like to know if this was a bug, or if there is a list of bosses with/without this feature. If so, could someone please share it?

P.S.: If someone could tell me what the shiny chance is for situations like this or the game corner, I would be very grateful. I think I've seen the number 1/500 thrown around, but can't be sure.

I'm recently back from a break from PRO, and found that when I beat Birch in my Hoenn boss cycle, he happened to be a third-time victory. After choosing a Treecko, I was delighted to be offered a choice to either sync it or try for a shiny one. Since I hadn't brought a sync, I chose the shiny chance. With this in mind, I went through the process of training up my timid sync to level 100, so I could try for a Sigilyph from Suhuzen.

However, after beating her (which was harder since I had to open with a Xatu) I wasn't given any such option. My brother tells me that all the bosses he's tried recently gave him the aforementioned choice, so I would like to know if this was a bug, or if there is a list of bosses with/without this feature. If so, could someone please share it?

P.S.: If someone could tell me what the shiny chance is for situations like this or the game corner, I would be very grateful. I think I've seen the number 1/500 thrown around, but can't be sure.

Hi there. Currently all bosses should be updated to provide a Synchronize Pokemon or a Shiny Chance on your third win. This is currently excluding Letrix and Ash bosses as they are bugged as of now. The Shiny chance is 1/4096 from bosses. As for your issue with Suhuzen, I've checked your variables and it seems as if you haven't battled him yet. If you have proof that you've battled him, that would be really helpful.

Looking forward to your response.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hi there. Currently all bosses should be updated to provide a Synchronize Pokemon or a Shiny Chance on your third win. This is currently excluding Letrix and Ash bosses as they are bugged as of now. The Shiny chance is 1/4096 from bosses. As for your issue with Suhuzen, I've checked your variables and it seems as if you haven't battled him yet. If you have proof that you've battled him, that would be really helpful.

Looking forward to your response.

I'm fairly sure that Sigilyph is exclusive to Suhuzen, so I'll attach here a screenshot of the one I got.

Also, I was actually about to do Letrix, so if there is an estimate of when he might be fixed, I would be grateful.

Screenshot_20180628-203127.png.49a7b061a6b8332ae384842c8d655ddb.png

I'm fairly sure that Sigilyph is exclusive to Suhuzen, so I'll attach here a screenshot of the one I got.

Also, I was actually about to do Letrix, so if there is an estimate of when he might be fixed, I would be grateful.

Hi there. It seems as if upon checking, I see that you have most probably gotten the Sigilyph from the boss Pewdie/Diepy instead. As for Letrix, there is currently no ETA, but there should be an announcement in our In-Game Update log and our Discord when he and Ash are fixed.

Hi there. It seems as if upon checking, I see that you have most probably gotten the Sigilyph from the boss Pewdie/Diepy instead. As for Letrix, there is currently no ETA, but there should be an announcement in our In-Game Update log and our Discord when he and Ash are fixed.

i can confirm Suhuzen 3rd reward has no Syncable option, As for that Sigilyph from the screenshot it's from hoenn.

Anyways, Would be nice to have the 3rd win option syncable for Suhuzen , if you can pass this info on to a scripter and get it fixed.

Vid with 3rd win reward, (Skip to 0:45 if you want)

• Like 1
ProphetSig_zpsd1keivd1.jpeg

i can confirm Suhuzen 3rd reward has no Syncable option, As for that Sigilyph from the screenshot it's from hoenn.

Anyways, Would be nice to have the 3rd win option syncable for Suhuzen , if you can pass this info on to a scripter and get it fixed.

Vid with 3rd win reward, (Skip to 0:45 if you want)

Hi there. Thanks for this. Just got some clarification from a Scripter saying it's intentionally planned for not all bosses to have syncable 3rd time win rewards. There currently isn't a list of bosses with this feature, so I'm sorry to disappoint you. If you need further help with bosses, feel free to check out the Boss Guide.

Let me know if you need any further clarification.

Hi there. Thanks for this. Just got some clarification from a Scripter saying it's intentionally planned for not all bosses to have syncable 3rd time win rewards. There currently isn't a list of bosses with this feature, so I'm sorry to disappoint you. If you need further help with bosses, feel free to check out the Boss Guide.

Let me know if you need any further clarification.

Thank you.

One last thing: if not all bosses are intended to have the option, can we assume that Letrix and Ash don't have it on purpose? Or are they confirmed as bugs?

Thank you.

One last thing: if not all bosses are intended to have the option, can we assume that Letrix and Ash don't have it on purpose? Or are they confirmed as bugs?

Right now they're confirmed to be bugged to not have syncable rewards.