Sold!

lol you can even see that i posted at 1:59 on that screenshot :D pls stop that bashing without any reason

Well i dont really get the point of selling something through an auction when ur friend in same guild wants it, just sell him to him directly next time, instead of waiting last sec to bid :)

But gg anyway not gonna get mad about it, fair enough. Good luck!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i dont really get the point of selling something through an auction when ur friend in same guild wants it, just sell him to him directly next time, instead of waiting last sec to bid :)

But gg anyway not gonna get mad about it, fair enough. Good luck!

there are a few reasons behind it:

frst of all i dont wanna be a money blocker, which means i dont want to reduce the price of a certain pokemon just because im in the same guid as he is.

my second reason is that i dont know fallen that good. he didnt tell my anything about this volca before he made this auction and he didnt know that im MAYBE interested in.

my last reason is that i wanted to have a fair competition. so is that enough?

me best poketrainer evah lelelel

Please don't comment on other's trade posts. The auction has already ended, take any conversations to PMs. If you feel like something is wrong, you can report it in the report center.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.