Reroll Ticket via fossils

Shinycelebi

Hello everyone! My name is ShinyCelebi, from Silver server. Recently, I managed myself to acquire the Reroll Ticket everyone can get by donating 5 different fossils (Claw=Anorith, Root=Lileep, Old Amber=Aerodactyl, Dome=Kabuto, Helix= Omanyte) to the Pewter Museum. I thought that, since the fossils after Generation 3 are obtainable in PRO, it would be a good idea to add another feature like that in Devon Corporation. By that, the player should find again 4 different fossils (my suggestion would be: Skull(=Cranidos),, Armor(=Shieldon),Jaw(=Tyrunt) and Sail(=Amaura). In that way, reroll ticket demand will drop, therefore the price will drop too, which is something everyone needs (the prices, in my opinion, have been increasing a lot lately, making it unbearable for the market and the players' money balance). I think that's a great idea to make use of the newer Generation fossils, and also make them worth, as most of the times they turn into sync fail :P

Hope you take into account my reccomendation.

Cheers, ShinyCelebi

Edited by ShinyCelebi
  • Like 3
Shinycelebi_signiture.png?width=1442&height=326

I would remove cranidos/ tyrunt/shieldon because is incredbly hard to get them, the chance of getting cranidos is simply by chance in solaceon.

Instead i would suggest keeping the dome/helix/old ambar/claw/root ones since they're easier and won't make player suffer by having to choose between a super rare fossil to donate

https://tenor.com/view/anime-cute-blushing-rejected-gif-9959247

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars....THAN NERF THIS!