When Will we get the legendary birds?

Chevyredneck

Okay so I have been thinking about this for a long long time. Since about when I started PRO a long while ago. So as you know you can capture a few legendary pokemon given certain circumstances and prerequisites are met. Well as far as this list goes, I do not understand why we cannot catch any of the legendary birds. As much as I want Mewtwo, I think that getting one of the legendary birds is more on the pecking order right (im sorry for the pun). The fact that we have mounts, and there is 4 regions, and yet still no legendary birds. Ive wanted Zapdos since I started playing the game. And I am sure many others on this game agree and that we should be able to get the legendary birds. What is your thoughts?pokemon_sprite_gif___mt__silver_summit_by_loupii-d7r8i2j.gif.cc4dbb938034b10fbb0407fa34eef41f.gifn

giphy_1.gif

• 2 weeks later...

As far as the legendary birds articuno moltres and zapados it doesn't apply to any gen. pokemon release in terms of legendary pokemon it applies the gen. it was released and under what title...Pokémon X Y Z I swore I saw some of my favs...I hope u understand

What is your thoughts?

The bird-trio being catchable is planned, however there is no ETA on this addition, however it is something being discussed and worked on within our Content team, so time will tell.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

the birds will come when all other prerequisite content is ready.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.