Game freeze/ Masterball

Kobayashimaru

Hi, my game froze when I clicked items and magicly threw my masterball at a pointless quagsire. I didnt even click on it, the cursor never even left the items Icon at the bottom right, so you can imagine how irratating this is. Personally I wanted to keep the thing in my vault till I was ready to use it but it cant be equiped to a pokemon so this was bound to happen eventually. I take it theres no chance il get it back but I think its something that needs resolved, its too easy to throw the masterball away by accident even without game freezing/ crashing.

Hi, my game froze when I clicked items and magicly threw my masterball at a pointless quagsire. I didnt even click on it, the cursor never even left the items Icon at the bottom right, so you can imagine how irratating this is. Personally I wanted to keep the thing in my vault till I was ready to use it but it cant be equiped to a pokemon so this was bound to happen eventually. I take it theres no chance il get it back but I think its something that needs resolved, its too easy to throw the masterball away by accident even without game freezing/ crashing.

Hi there, Sorry for the inconveniences that occurred due to the Bag Glitch.

If your game freezes when opening up the bag, do not click anything. The client will sort itself out. You can avoid it by opening their bag every 5-10 minutes when farming, or simply waiting when it glitches. As quoted,

• Bag Glitch and Crash

This glitch is caused when there was a change in your bag items from the last time to the first time you open that during a battle. When you click the bag during the battle the client will have a small crash (most of the times gets solved just by waiting a few moments) as it is updating the bag information.

The longer the time between each opening of the bag the longer the crash will be, players usually experience it when running from a lot of common battles whilst hunting for a rare pokemon.

To prevent this issue open the bag every 5-10 minutes in battle, as it will maintain your bag updated.

In your situation, we can't possibly refund your masterball as you do not have video evidence of this occurring. We do not accept Gifs/Photos especially in cases like this.

Really sorry to disappoint you, but I hope you understand. Nevertheless, you may obtain a Master Ball from PvP Masters for 10 PvP Coins.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

I didnt think ide get it back anyway, but I lost the masterball due to a game glitch, and one your clearly failure with, for me to have video evidence of this happening would mean ide have to record every second of my play time which is just an unreasonable expectation, I have no interest in streaming either. I dont play pvp, I got that masterball from the easter event. Im also not especially comfortable with forums, I find that the information is too scattered and I never find what im looking for, so I dont aimlessly look on forums for potential faults and what to do about them, I just wana play the game.

I dont expect it back and having the masterball in my inventory was just giving me anxiety anyway because of how easy it is to throw it away but considering how obvious this problem is I think someone should look into either allowing players to store items in their vaults or allow them to lock items, it would also be extremely useful to allow players to store pokemon separate (or adding a vault specifically for lvl 100's) to avoid searching through a ton of pages for your best pokemon. It would make a massive improvement to the game along with adding a flashlight to the shop to replace HM flash (or something that replaces all HMs like a survival kit), I dont know how feasible this is but if im not getting the masterball back im at least gona take this opportunity to find out if anything like this will ever be added to the game.

I didnt think ide get it back anyway, but I lost the masterball due to a game glitch, and one your clearly failure with, for me to have video evidence of this happening would mean ide have to record every second of my play time which is just an unreasonable expectation, I have no interest in streaming either. I dont play pvp, I got that masterball from the easter event. Im also not especially comfortable with forums, I find that the information is too scattered and I never find what im looking for, so I dont aimlessly look on forums for potential faults and what to do about them, I just wana play the game.

I dont expect it back and having the masterball in my inventory was just giving me anxiety anyway because of how easy it is to throw it away but considering how obvious this problem is I think someone should look into either allowing players to store items in their vaults or allow them to lock items, it would also be extremely useful to allow players to store pokemon separate (or adding a vault specifically for lvl 100's) to avoid searching through a ton of pages for your best pokemon. It would make a massive improvement to the game along with adding a flashlight to the shop to replace HM flash (or something that replaces all HMs like a survival kit), I dont know how feasible this is but if im not getting the masterball back im at least gona take this opportunity to find out if anything like this will ever be added to the game.

Hi there. Thank you for your response. The bag glitch has been an known issue for a while now. However, there is no ETA as to when it will be fixed, but rest assured that our Developers are definitely looking into it. As for having a bank of some sort, this is actually something that is planned for the new website when it comes out. You can read more about the Website Rework here. As for the Flashlight, you're free to suggest it in the Suggestions sub-forum and hopefully there's a chance it'll be considered.

Let me know if you need further help.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.