CANT CONNECT TO THE SERVER :( [SOLVED]

Both Gold and Silver servers are not available to the userbase right now. Since there are a lot of new features in the update, the staff team are spending lots of time testing and ensuring that the features are ready to be released. This includes testing new moves, sprites and items.

Gold server is offline.

Silver server is locked so staff can test privately.

There is no ETA to when the servers will come back online so please be patient in the meantime. We will update you live on our Discord server when the game server comes back online: Discord Link

Please do not create topics on the forum about the server status. They will be locked or deleted.

THE SILVER SERVER IS LOCKED AND THE GOLD ONE IS SHOWING CANT CONNECT ,i M PLAYING ON MY LAP TOP RUNNING ON WINDOWS 10 *64, PLSS HELP ME.

I'm having the same problem, but I think the issue is that the servers are down even though the PRO website says they're online. I don't think they are online at all.

Hi there. At the time you have created this thread, the servers with down. However, the servers are now up and you should be able to play now. Please to note that Unfortunately, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties with regards to the Android client. This will cause you to crash each time you enter a battle. We are aware of this issue and as of now, we are actively trying to find a fix for this issue. However, we are unable to give you an ETA as to when this will be fixed. An announcement on our Official PRO Discord will be made once this issue has been resolved.

With that said, will now be locking this thread.

• Like 1

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.