I have problems when starting the game after downloading it

Orgullo

first download the pro 32 bits because my aunt's laptop is 32 and I got that message that you see in the images then talk to a moderator and told me to download the win x86 and nothing extracted the file pro 32 (WinRAR) and leave the files in the download folder and the Pokémon in writing and that message continued to appear and I do not know what to do

first download the pro 32 bits because my aunt's laptop is 32 and I got that message that you see in the images then talk to a moderator and told me to download the win x86 and nothing extracted the file pro 32 (WinRAR) and leave the files in the download folder and the Pokémon in writing and that message continued to appear and I do not know what to do

Hi there. Can you please tell/show me the error that it is giving you?

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Well I can not send you images because this does not leave me but I'll explain it every time I downloaded the Pokémon and tried to enter it closed and gave me the announcement to close the application or wait for a solution and after I could not do anything I got tired and started to play on my cell phone and it's also a friend problem every time I go into battle I get the instant game I can not do anything

And I would like to communicate with you by email but I do not know how I send them, I could send you some images to see the problem, is there not a link or something to communicate by email?

Well I can not send you images because this does not leave me but I'll explain it every time I downloaded the Pokémon and tried to enter it closed and gave me the announcement to close the application or wait for a solution and after I could not do anything I got tired and started to play on my cell phone and it's also a friend problem every time I go into battle I get the instant game I can not do anything

And I would like to communicate with you by email but I do not know how I send them, I could send you some images to see the problem, is there not a link or something to communicate by email?

Hi there. Can you try the following on your PC?

• Run the game in compatability mode

• Update your Display/Graphical Drivers

• Update your Windows Version

• Add an exception for the client in your Firewall and Antivirus

• Clear out your Physical Memory or Ram to free up space

• Terminate processes you don't need in the Task Manager

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.