Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/07/20 in Posts

  1. Starting price: 2m Ending point: 09/10/2020 (3 days) at 20:00 (Gmt-5) Insta price; 10m Available payments: Pokedollars and cc (400k) Minimum raise: 200k This pokemon is on gold server, silver players trades have to come to gold for it
  2. During the 2nd part hallown event i got crashed and discconected then i got in the drk relem and unfortunately i clicked yes and now i am not able to get in the castle what to do how can i start the quest again and catch darkrai
  3. Hi @Cyanirl Glad to see the issue has been solved. As a side note, you can rechallenge Horon after 3 days to get a Rapidash mount, and challenge him again after 3 days to replay the Dark Realm quest just for fun. I hope that info will be of use to you. I'll be locking this thread now, if you run into any further issues, please do make another one. Thanks and have a lovely day!
  4. Accepted and added to the list!
  5. Hi I’m wanna join your guild IGN:THUNDERRRR DISCORD:THUNDER#9349
  6. Hello team , While rescuing growlithe & I fainted and I have chosen something wrong option and was pushed to Pokémon center . I have battled Horon but still i a not able to enter dark realm please help me
  7. 0 points
    After new Halloween update my game keep getting freeze please can you all fix this I am having trouble playing game it is happening after the new update only and the same device

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.