New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Godfrezy
-
Xmas poke and Shiny :) (instant reduced)
Ty for mod to step in because he was making me turn for 5 6 days till I could get that pokemon
-
Xmas poke and Shiny :) (instant reduced)
I buy the ralts insta 4m
-
Xmas poke and Shiny :) (instant reduced)
I buy ralts ralts 3m
-
Xmas poke and Shiny :) (instant reduced)
So confusing :/ aw well I'd b.o for ralts for 2m
-
Xmas poke and Shiny :) (instant reduced)
What about the other people who u tried to sell yr pokes
-
Xmas poke and Shiny :) (instant reduced)
Ok I saw the pic :v
-
Xmas poke and Shiny :) (instant reduced)
U still didnt show me the full pick of that ralts
-
Xmas poke and Shiny :) (instant reduced)
C Can u show me the full pic if u dont mind I'll start the bid if female
-
Xmas poke and Shiny :) (instant reduced)
Male or female ralts?
-
Event xmas hail setter great snover (closed)
Can be closed
-
Server Transfer - December 2019
SERVER TRANSFER Username:Godfrezy Server to charge the money from:Silver Main Server to transfer:I want to go from silver to Gold
-
Halloween Gardevoir (SOLD)
3.1
-
Unable to collect a reward
Hello, I was doing a boss run in sinnoh, I was at legends cave where the medusa boss is, after beating her and the guy beside him, the guy said that a wild alohan vulpix is roaming around the place and I should catch it, so I went back to PC to get my sync but when I again entered the cave, the vulpix sprite was gone. I tried talking with the boss but nothing happened. (The white vulpix sprite was roaming around the room) Hope u can find out what is happening and I can get another chance to get the alohan vulpix Ty
-
Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]
I would like to join your guild ^_^. My ign is Godfrezy Indeed I am now currently 20yrs old.yes I use discord. I live in a small country in SEA named Bangladesh Goal? Haha tbh I'm currently aimless and need guidance of how to improve in rating systems I rather win 1 and lose 2 right now XD Well I want to take part in this guild for 2 reasons one. My friends are here who I have been friends meeting them In another game, we became close as family, and now since they r also in Chaos, I'd like to explore now people and friends in this game and hope to find myself in another family ^_^ Fav poke.... uh....Garchomp (2months hunting on moon not a single epic gible ;_;) Fav animal.ill say chameleon. So yeah this is basically me, I'm a 500hr player in PRO and hope to join soon ^_^ Thanks for reading this long text with patience I remain Linken S Oric (Godfrezy)
