New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Clashking
-
Public Test: Exp. Rework
-
Public Test: Exp. Rework
-
56th PRO Ladder Tournament
Player name: clashking rank: 23 Server: silver +5:30
-
Server transfer error
bump
-
Server transfer error
bumb
-
Server transfer error
bumb
-
Server transfer error
40+
-
Server transfer error
bumb
-
Welcome to the Summer Tournament 2022!
Username: Clashking Server: Silver Country/Timezone: India/GMT+5:30
-
Server transfer error
I want to swap servers but facing lending error even I haven't lent my pokemon to anyone. account name: dobuko
-
Mega Swampert Stone
fixed ty!
-
Mega Swampert Stone
I was doing mega swampert stone quest with the help of a guide. the spiritomb spawned as he spoke to devon scientist in the guide. but in mine spiritomb is not spawning I have already talked to teseo in devon corporation (rustboro city) and devon scientist too.
-
stuck in cursed keystone grotto
im very happy for quick reaply thanks bto now im in pokemon centre
-
stuck in cursed keystone grotto
hello i dont know i lost my all poke now i cannot go in sootopolis city pc . even spiritomb disappear im posting some screen shot pls help me thanks
