New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Alphablank69
-
Wts cool cosmetics only 410k cash ( 225 COINS ITEM ) ( New Update special ) ( You can simply write buy in reply(trade after servers up) to buy asap )
Can ya Trade s doublade for s honedge ? Please
-
WTB AKATSUKI ROBE
Trade it for shiny scolipede mount..can ya ?
-
Want to sell Tingle set
50k
-
Wts reaper outfit(over)
Hey I want can you sell ? Alphablank69
-
WTS SABITO MASK
Can ya Trade for shiny scolepede mount?
-
WTB arcanine mount/houndoom mount.
I can do arcanine 70k
- Sold
-
Looking for a guild
Yes I would like to join your guild .. also I have posted the reply on your page Thank you
-
Eternity guild
-
Looking for a guild
I wanna join a new guild as the previous one was destroyed by the guild leader
-
Want to reverse npc purchase
I mistakenly purchased 400 max repels for 250k from goldenmart npc .. I was gonna click on no .But I was playing on phone so it's screen was small and mistakenly pressed yes somehow ... I have a request to please reverse that deal done with a npc.. this was done 2 days ago .. I just learned on discord that I can try to reverse that my making an appeal on forums . Thank you
-
Looking for a guild
I am a returning player starting from scratch with some friends and I am in between jhoto right now and didn't want to speed run just building my boss and PvP teams in between story And I wanted to use a rain team Pelliper Kingdra Mega swampert Ferrothorn Rotom Chansey. Knows about rain team a lil bit and interested in it ... I wanna join an active guild which having regular 3vents and fun ...guild having rain team is not necessary ... I am going to start PvP soon .. You can reply here or message me in game alphablank69 Thank you
- Gyarados ada 24 30 28
