Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Jinzoooo

Registered User
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Thank you for your incredibly fast reply @Auroraveil and, on top of that, for solving the issue while at it. I want to emphasize that I am fairly embarassed 😅 Thanks a lot for your help! Best Jinzoooo
  2. Dear staff, forgive me for I have sinned. I have 'lost' two (that I know of) of my Pokemon: 1 Kabuto (Adamant, Swift Swim, around 28 Speed, around 23 Atk) 2 Alolan-Rattata (Jolly or Adamant. Hustle, iirc 31 Speed and High (like 28) Atk) OT is either Jinzoooo or Alternatezoooo. I can not say for sure. I have lost track of them. Both were probably caught around like 1+ month ago. Could you help me find them, please? Because they are not with the people I traded some of my mons to to EV train/level them, and I am out of ideas. Best Jinzoooo
  3. Maximus01 started following Jinzoooo
  4. Thank you very, very much @Codexed for your quick help. I was not sure if this kind of request was valid or not. I will certainly keep that in mind for the future. This thread may be closed. Thank you! Best Jinzoooo
  5. Dear staff, is there an option to find out to whom I traded the following Pokemon? Around February 2023, I traded a: Alolan Dugtrio (possibly but unlikely: Alolan Diglett) Jolly Nature: 31 Speed, 30 Attack iirc. I think it was fully EV trained with 252 Speed, 252 Attack Ability: Tangling Hair ID: unsure of the exact ID but it likely started with 595xxxxx - 597xxxxx OT: Jinzoooo I'm afraid this is all the info I can provide at this point. If there is a way you can help me with, I'd very much appreciate it Best Jinzoooo
  6. As per your screenshot (see attachment #1) you received the offer at xx:29:10, therefore the auction was extended until xx:44:10. As you can see by the time I posted my renewed offer of 1.6 m (see attachment #2), I bid on the Pokemon before the auction was supposed to end. I was well within the time window.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.