New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Crisx1
-
Torneo ProChallenge (HispanoHablantes)
gane a Daniela atte. Crisx1
-
WTS epic shuppet H.A
https://prntscr.com/a80i6k b.o.. insta 400k
-
Torneo ProChallenge (HispanoHablantes)
Cristian Crisx1
-
[WTB] froakie or evos
wtb froakie or evos protean jolly
-
WTS Greninjas (protean timid added)
you have a protean greninja jolly?
- WTB GOODRA
-
[WTB] Piplup
wtb piplup with good hp and spdef . nature up spdef
-
WTB Piplup or evos
Hi, Wtb piplup Calm natu , Hp and Spdef +20
-
✰ VNS2 HUNTER shop © ✰
Re: ✰ [Ongoing Auction EPIC Impish Gliscor !!] VNS2 HUNTER shop © ✰ <t>Hi, I need your services, I look for a piplup or evos, nature calm and Hp SPdef Spatk +20</t>
-
WTB Hapinny or chansey or Blissey
Happiny 12lvl 0ev Natural Cure 20 def 25 spdef 25 hp Calm holding Oval Stone too :) offer me 60-70k or more?
-
UPDATED! THE PVP SHOP, Search your epic Pokemon into categories
how much for blissey?
-
WTB Hapinny or chansey or Blissey
buy Hapinny or evos natu calm, ability:natural cure, hp and spdef +25
-
✰ VNS2 HUNTER shop © ✰
Re: ✰ [Addest EPIC Impish Gliscor | Modest Lucario !!] VNS2 HUNTER shop © ✰ <t>Hello, I seek a Mantine Calm with SPDef and HP 25+ thank you</t>
-
✰ VNS2 HUNTER shop © ✰
Re: ✰ [Addest EPIC Modest Lucario !!] VNS2 HUNTER shop © ✰ <t>Hello, I seek a Umbreon Careful with SPDef and HP 25+</t>
-
✰ VNS2 HUNTER shop © ✰
Re: ✰ [Ongoing Auction EPIC Tyranitar SAND BEAST !!] VNS2 HUNTER shop © ✰ <t>I want your help ... I want a timid togepi / serene grace with spd25 + hp SPDEF spatk 20+ -</t>
-
✰ VNS2 HUNTER shop © ✰
Re: ✰ [Ongoing Auction EPIC Tyranitar SAND BEAST !!] VNS2 HUNTER shop © ✰ <t>Sorry requests information should have?</t>
-
✰ VNS2 HUNTER shop © ✰
Re: ✰ [EPIC FOR PVP Tyranitar BEAST | Ongoing Auction EPIC Gyarados !!] VNS2 HUNTER shop © ✰ <t>sorry if you could ask, I would like a jolly Sandile moxie please, thank you.</t>
-
✰ VNS2 HUNTER shop © ✰
Re: ✰ [EPIC FOR PVP Tyranitar BEAST | Ongoing Auction EPIC Gyarados !!] VNS2 HUNTER shop © ✰ <t>sorry, I can not go to Love island, and would like a Togepi with Serena Grace it Timid please :) thanks.</t>
