New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Giorgio25
-
List of available commands.
Ty for the guide, it's very cool You can add as well /hel <message> to send a <message> to Help Chat /guild <message> to send <message> to Guild Chat
-
Growing Ghosts; The Graveyard Conundrum
In Game Name:[glow=blue]Giorgio25 [/glow] Server:[glow=blue]Blue [/glow] [glow=orange] Screenshots [/glow] 1. Kanto: 2. Johto: 3. Johto: 4. Hoenn: 5. Sinnoh: [glow=orange] Answers [/glow] 1. What is the pokemon that is really 108 entities? The pokemon is Spiritomb. 2. Where did Halloween originate from? Halloween originated from an Ancient Celtic harvest festival known as Samhain. 3. What type has ghost not yet been paired with? Normal and Rock type. 4. What ghost is immune to Tynamo? Gollet, Golurk, Sandygast, Palossand, Shedinja(due to Wonder Guard) and Marowak-Alola(due to Lightning Rod). 5. How many Ghost Type pokemon were introduced in generation 5? 9 Ghost Type pokemon: Yamask, Cofagrigus, Frillish, Jellicent, Litwick, Lampent, Chandelure, Gollet and Golurk.
-
Command for removing colon???
This command only works for All Chat and for Guild Chat and it is: /all /me for All Chat /guild /me for Guild Chat
-
Trio Lake Lottery Event
IGN: Giorgio25 Answer 1: Azelf has one less move than the rest. Answer 2: The Lake Trio represent the Triforce from The Legend of Zelda.
-
Bug at Slateport Market
I think that Gambler really likes this mailbox :Crazy:
-
Rate The Signature Of The Person Above You
6/10 A bit empty :s
-
♦ Multiserver Coin/Coin items Giveaway (Red/Blue/Yellow) #2 ♦ [ENDED]
Re: ♦ Multiserver Coin/Coin items Giveaway (Red/Blue/Yellow) #2 ♦ <r>I'd like to partecipate! <E>:Crazy:</E> <br/> My name is Giorgio25 and I play on blue server</r>
-
Verification email
Red helped me, he has changed my mail with a gmail account :Smile:
-
Verification email
Hi I have some issue with my email, i would like change my password but i didn't received confirmation email. I tried several times, looked into spam folder, but seems like i'm not able to receive it. Sadly my mail is not gmail. There is any way to change my passoword or change mail if possible?
-
Hi all
Welcome to PRO! Have fun :Grin:
-
Hello Everyone ^.^
Hi, my name is Giorgio, I'm 16 and I'm from Italy After a long time, I finally decided to join the forum and introduce myself, I like Pokemon and butter :P
