New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by 404shaconotfoun
-
-- How to beat Johto E4 --
Would you mind share moveset and strategy? ^^ I will please to add it to guide I beat Johto E4 With Krookodile and Gyarados. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If he doesn't reply, assume he used Kingdra, ability doesn't really matter.. most likely sniper.. running dragon dance/waterfall/outrage/rest. DD boosts waterfall/outrage. Rest heals, and Kingdra probably has lum equipped every time. Krookodile running moxie ability. Crunch, Earthquake, Stone Edge/Rock Tomb/, Outrage. Actually I was using Dragon Pulse, Ice beam and surf with Kingdra and Crunch and Earthquake with Krookodile.
-
I need some help with bosses.
I need a good team that can win against the bosses and not get outsped by a mamoswine. Can anyone please Tell me a good Boss sweeper team? My team right now is Lilligant, Dragonite, Weavile, Kingdra, Krookodile & Raichu all full ev trained but I still cant win against any bosses except for Brock and Erika...
-
Memoire multi-gaming community!
Re: Memoire [international guild] Red and Blue server! <r><QUOTE author="Sceo"><s> </e></QUOTE> Pls copy the format and fill it in with your own answers.<e> </e></QUOTE> Alright.<br/> <br/> 1. How many hours of gameplay do you have? 249 hours<br/> 2. Tell us a little about yourself. I'm 17 years old and I'm from Sweden and I'm a little bit like a troll but I can be really nice if you get to know me :D<br/> 3. Are you able to visit Discord? I don't have Discor and I have never used it but I can see what I can do.<br/> 4. Are you going to be online daily? Yes of course! <br/> 5. What do you look for in a guild? Friendly people that I can enjoy the time on PRO with.<br/> 6. Are you a PvE or a PvP type of person? I like PvE more but I like to train my pokemon as if I were going to use them in PvP <E>:Cool:</E> <br/> Other: I'm applying for the Blue server and my IGN is "404shaconotfoun"</r>
-
Green/Yellow server
Aww, it would have been cool tho :Crazy:
-
Green/Yellow server
Will you ever make another Server? Perhaps a green or yellow? If so I have a suggestion that you start in hoenn on those and then goto kanto and then johto. I don't know if this is a good idea or not but it would be cool :Smile:
-
Memoire multi-gaming community!
Re: Memoire [international guild] Red and Blue server! <r>I wanna join <E>:Grin:</E> <E>:Smile:</E></r>
-
-- How to beat Johto E4 --
Kingdra is a good replacement for gyarados i guess :Smile: I guess :Grin:
-
Dig Spots / Delete please
Re: Updated Dig Spots! *Informations, treasures and more" <t>Electrizer and Magmarizer?</t>
-
-- How to beat Johto E4 --
I beat the Johto E4 using only Krookodile and Kingdra XD
-
What Starter will you choose in Hoenn?
Treecko or Torchic
-
Your first shiny in PRO?
Diglett and a Zubat :p
-
Buying Adamant Sneasel
I want to buy a Sneasel with the nature Adamant and 22+ Spd and 22+ Atk for 20-30k. Add me if you have one for sale In game name: 404shaconotfoun
