New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Lugario
-
Max Speed timid Char Y
1.3m
-
Max Speed timid Char Y
1.15m
-
Max Speed timid Char Y
-
Max Speed timid Char Y
-
Max Speed timid Char Y
750k
- Closed
-
2 Matters i wanted to discuss with PRO community & players
.
- Closed
-
Closed
100k
-
Max Speed timid Char Y
Start (Silver Server)
-
Bidoof Quest Part 2
I contrast that if the criteria was performed "correctly" as the main thread suggests, we wouldn't fail. As of right now, personally I haven't received any mysterious shards.
-
Bidoof Quest Part 2
Today both Silver and Gold Servers failed Bidoof World Quest. Therefore I'm suggesting a Bidoof Part 2. I know Summer Event is supposed to come some time soon (No ETA) so suggested time could be direct after Summer Event ends. Similar to how we got Valentine's Part 2 after Easter Event. Reasoning: • Total Amount to be collected was 300k more than it was supposed to. • It was done at a working day instead of a Weekend, which leads to people not being able to balance with real life. • Significant amount of players were unable to join on Silver Silver until a bug was fixed. Please understand players frustration and request. Thanks in advance.
-
Touchscreen bug - Android
In addition to this, after update can't write and link Pokemon at the same time on Android. While leaving chat, it sends automatically the message.
-
Android GUI Scale
+1 Also adding to this, after the newest version it's even smaller than it used to be.
-
(CLOSED) Lugario's EV Training
Bump
-
[auction ENDED, close pls] Technician Adamant Scyther 29atk 31speed 31hp
Yeyy. I'll be on on 6 hours or so
- Close
-
close please
70k
-
(CLOSED) Lugario's EV Training
- (CLOSED) Lugario's EV Training
Bump- item to stop EXP gain for the holder
You can have both repel monster and sync dead and your false swipe third position- Chatbox: User Mention Integration
+1- Close
I won as being the only bidder. xD Let me know when can we trade.- Alo vulpix H.A timid 30 spd
Start- Close
- (CLOSED) Lugario's EV Training
