New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Vantienhero200
-
25/31 Epic Charmander
1m3
-
Epic sassy alomomola (sold)
2m2
-
Larvitar Ada (sold)
500k
-
Max spd & def epic beldum
4m
-
Max spd & def epic beldum
3m5
-
Can Closed
260k 1
- Closed
-
Selling scyther tank semi god (sold)
600k
-
Auction Mawile 24+ adam ( close)
3m+4cc
-
Auction Mawile 24+ adam ( close)
3m1 + 3cc
-
Auction Mawile 24+ adam ( close)
3m+3cc
-
Auction Mawile 24+ adam ( close)
3m + 2cc
-
Auction Mawile 24+ adam ( close)
3m + 1cc
-
wts pokemon epic jangmo-o naive 30spd 27atk 27 spatk
1m3
-
wts pokemon epic jangmo-o naive 30spd 27atk 27 spatk
1m1
-
[Closed] Auction Good Alomomola
1m2
-
[Closed] Auction Good Alomomola
start
-
my email still hasn't changed
Hello, I have been waiting for a few days and am very worried about my account. Unfortunately, my email has been hacked and I need to change it to verify my account. I hope you prioritize 2FA emails
-
i cant access my account
My gmail has been disabled so i create a new gmail. Therefore, I cannot access my account in the game. I would like to change my email address. I have 2 acc .Help me please! 🙏
-
sell "s nihilego mount" chest pvp very rare
-
sell "s nihilego mount" chest pvp very rare
u win , give me your ingame
-
sell "s nihilego mount" chest pvp very rare
if u win i can transfer to silver
-
sell "s nihilego mount" chest pvp very rare
-
(Sold) Wts pvp mons !!!
update
-
(Sold) Wts pvp mons !!!
550 goodra
