New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Richdog
- PvE Chests
-
Cannot use free rerol for darkrai
ahhh, okay :c
-
Cannot use free rerol for darkrai
Ok, thanks bro
-
Cannot use free rerol for darkrai
I dont make this quest on last year :c
-
Cannot use free rerol for darkrai
Supp, i cannot use free iv reroll on my darkrai, show this. pls halp
- rerol bug
- MY ENTIRE TEAM DISAPPEAR
- MY ENTIRE TEAM DISAPPEAR
-
MY ENTIRE TEAM DISAPPEAR
MY DARKRAI TOO LVL 50
-
MY ENTIRE TEAM DISAPPEAR
I LOST MY VOLCARONA MODEST LVL 100 252 SPD 252 SPATK BRELOOM LVL 100 252 SPD 252 ATK MEW LVL 100 LUCARIO LVL 100 252 SPD AND 252 SP ATK LUCARIO LVL 100 252 SPD AND 252 ATK EVENT GASTLY. HAVE MORE, BUT I CANT REMEMBER.
-
I Lost My Main Team!! (Bug in event "After Gengarita Quest")
im have the same problem ;-; i lost probably 15 poke
- MY ENTIRE TEAM DISAPPEAR
-
MY ENTIRE TEAM DISAPPEAR
I finished the 2 halloween event quests, got the gengarite and the darkrai. the gold server went down and then my pokemons disappeared. PLS HELP AND IM STUCK ON THE QUEST
